Monday, September 15, 2014

Buy 1 get one for 50% off at CVS



At the moment CVS Pharmacy is have buy one get one 50% off all Revlon Cosmetics excluding clearance items until the 19th. I went ahead and added my favorites and what I tend to use when I use Revlon. My everyday go to is the BB cream and people always complement my skin saying that it looks amazing. They ask what my daily remedy is and it's the Revlon BB cream, I am not kidding. Their colorstay lip balm that comes in many amazing colors is also a go to that I carry in my bag, usually I have the sweetheart valentine and just a little goes a long way! I tend to have lips that do not keep lip color on and this tends to stay fairly longer than the rest. I just bought the eyeshadow and I cannot wait until I use it, I like simple colors because anything heavy does not work on me. I added a few other items that I have heard great things but have not personally tried. If you have tried it, please share!

1. Colorstay Eyeshadow: $5.49
2.  Blush with a mirror compartment: $6.99
3. BB Cream: $9.99
4. Grow Luscious Plump Mascara: $4.97
5. Beyond Natural Bronzer and Blush: $6.95
6. Colorstay Lipbalm: $6.99


Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Christine


4 comments:

  1. Love a good BB cream! Thanks for sharing!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! No problem!

      Delete