Sunday, October 19, 2014

Any Occasion To Wear A Big Hat.



Headed out around town today to take care of some wedding things so I figured an oversized sweater is perfect for running around and the skirt keeps it looking young and fresh. The sweater runs a little large so you can always go one size down.

Sweater: Banana Republic (extra 30% today with the code BRSAVE) Skirt: Zara (old but similar here and here) Shoes: Tory Burch Bag: Zara (old but similar here and here) Hat: Target (similar here, here, and here). Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

14 comments:

  1. I love big hats and can not lie!! You look fabulous!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hats are the best! It's such a go to staple for me.

      Delete
  2. What a cute outfit:o) I love the color combination:o)
    xoxo Kirsten

    http://www.thedressbakery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for the big hats nowadays! I bought one recently, and I am consciously forcing myself to not put it on for every outfit hahah so obviously I am totally biased and love your outfit. Especially how effortless this chic ensemble comes together :)

    Dear Sunny Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! I have the same problem but I feel like it adds a mysterious look to any outfit.

      Delete
  4. fine look ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hats are always good idea. You look gorgeous.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and chic! One of my friends recommended I try a similar look to dress down a party dress I just bought. She thought it would be cute with a slouchy, oversize sweater over the top, turning it into a skirt. I wasn't really sure what that would look like, but your outfit seems to be exactly what she was talking about. It looks relaxed but still flirty and feminine!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this outfit! I think it would be flattering on anybody. You should try it out, I would love to see it!

      Christine

      Delete