Monday, October 27, 2014

Coveting Camouflage Print





Spent the day at the Getty Villa on a Sunday afternoon and it was beautiful! Lately I have been obsessed with camouflage and I found this at Target and I had to snatch it up. I had no idea it was pajama top until I looked it up online and I couldn't be happier! It doesn't even look like a pajama but it is very comfortable and light. 

Top: Target Jeans: American Eagle Shoes: Tory Burch  Belt: American Eagle (old, but similar here and here) Bag: Zara (old, but similar here, here, and here) Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

12 comments:

  1. nice bag ;-


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT outfit. I really really like it. Plus I'm so jealous of the weather there. It's so miserable here!

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't be at all, I feel like it has been very summer like for over a year now, I miss the cold so much!

      Delete
  3. Love that bag! You looked really nice :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your purse!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blouse and bag match!

    Hugs from Athens :)

    ReplyDelete