Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Leopards and Heels





Apparently summer has decided to stay for a little bit longer in Los Angeles and our nights have been amazing! For the evening I decided to wear these yellow satin shoes that I LOVE with an awesome shiny gold heel (I wish I took a better photo)! I paired it with a pair of skinny jeans and a leopard print cardigan that is fun and flirty. Week nights have never been this exciting.

Cardigan: J.Crew (cheaper alternative here and here) Jeans: Rich and Skinny 
 Tank Top: J.Crew (similar here) Heels: BCBG (old but similar here and here
Bag: Prada Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

11 comments:

  1. fine bag ; DD


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. casual chic! love the cardigan!

    xx
    a possible fantasy
    -----
    find me on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pair of shoes....

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumps are solo chic!

    Thanks fro visiting my blog dear :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that leopard blazer! So beautiful!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Awesome and wonderful. How nice are your heels ! Everyone should prefer. You have a wonderful collection of fall heels. I like black shoes. Yours are too much fashionable and beautiful, never seen before.

    I would like to share an information about fashion. Just click on below.
    wonderful heel

    ReplyDelete