Friday, October 24, 2014

My Favorite Jacket and Bag






If you know me then you know that this jacket and bag is my staple. I always feel like military and cargo jackets just make any outfit work and the bag ties everything together. The best part about this jacket is the plaid that is inside, it is my absolute favorite part of this outfit.  

Jacket (here, here , here, and here) Shirt: Target Jeans: Free People Boots: Banana Republic (old but similar here and here) Belt: American Eagle Outfitters Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs 
Watch: (old Andy Warhol Swatch) Bag: Zara (old but similar here).

1 comment:

  1. Very good looking Jacket and bag. All of women are looking very beautiful. The collection of boot are also smart. I need to collect one jacket as its winter.
    Jacket and bag

    ReplyDelete