Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Italy Dress




The weather is warm again and the nights are beautiful, typical Los Angeles. I bought this dress this past summer and I feel like it is a very versatile dress if done correctly. I added the cardigan because the dress is backless and not proper for work however it is one of my favorite dresses in my closet; it makes me feel like I belong in Italy.

Dress: Zara (similar here, herehere, and I love this one) Cardigan: Old (similar here, here, and here) Shoes: Aldo (similar here, here, here, and here) Bag: Banana Republic (similar here
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress!!! I like black and white color together :)
    www.antymarka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes :O You style has me coming back to your blog time and time again :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love fashion clothing and always have appreciation for those who love it. The above dresses are so beautiful and the color combination is so gorgeous as well. Anyway, thanks for sharing this.
    Italy Dress

    ReplyDelete