Saturday, November 22, 2014

A French Connection






I saw similar outfit like this floating around the web and I thought why can't I wear that for a fraction of the price. I had just bought the jacket at Ross a few days earlier and I realized I had almost everything needed. I couldn't decide if I should wear the hat or not so I took it with me, even though it looks like I'm enjoying the hat. What do you think hat or not?

Skirt: French Connection  (old but similar here, and here) Shoes: Levity (similar here, here, and here) Shirt: Target Cardigan: Ross but a great one here Bag: Zara (similar here plus 30% off and exact one here) Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs Belt: H&M but you can find it here Hat: 
Target (old but similar here and here)

10 comments:

  1. hey christine loved your outfit. so casual and chic.

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! ;-)


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is probably one of my favourite outfits from you so far. That skirt is beautiful. Love the style. Great idea on the hat too :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and everything fits together perfectly.
    You have some amazing legs haha!
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ha, I guess yoga is paying off!

      Delete