Monday, November 17, 2014

Can't Stop Twirling






When it comes to my style, I tend to change it based on my mood. It can range from ‘classic’, ‘preppy’, ‘modern’, and ‘trendy’. I was thrilled when eShakti approached me to collaborate because their style of clothing is not only classy and chic but also well fitting to any occasion or mood.

In today’s post I’m wearing their embellished bib pin stripe dress and I love it! I couldn’t stop twirling in it! Their service was so great and quick that I was worried about the material but once I received the dress and opened the package, I was in shock! The dress sits perfectly (I just have a long torso so I do wish it was a little lower, which they do customize too) and the material and quality was perfect. Coming from a huge DIY dress maker (mom and daughter), I was surprised to see such 
great work.


Since the holidays are on their way, it makes sense to start looking for those perfect outfits for the parties and eShakti has not only made it simple and quick but they are also offering 10% off when you use the code concreterunwayla valid from 11/17/2014 – 12/17/2014 . Can be used with other promotional codes and various times within the month.
 Happy Shopping!

Post sponsored by eShakti, all reviews and opinions are 100% mine.

Dress: Eshakti Shoes: Guess (old, similar here and here) Clutch: YSL Vintage 

Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

10 comments:

  1. I love this dress. The detail in the front is beautiful, and the style of this dress is my favourite!

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It honestly has amazing hand work close up.

      Delete
  2. awesome look ; -)))



    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress!

    http://svetlanaleleko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks amazing on you! So pretty! Thank you for stopping by!

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your pictures! seemed like a fun mini photoshoot :)

    http://www.fortunetellerfashion.com/2014/11/finding-perfect-dupe.html

    ReplyDelete