Thursday, November 6, 2014

Feeling the Pink





When wearing black and white, I believe that people need to add a pop of color. This bag and shoes just work perfectly for me. I love these shoes! I bought them for 13 bucks including taxes and I cannot get enough of them! I believe that every girl needs a good pair(s) of heels and this is one of mine out of my few. 

Sweater: Banana Republic Pants: Gap Shoes: Banana Republic (old but similar here and here)  
Hat: Target (similar here and here, also love this one)  Bag: Vintage YSL

6 comments:

  1. fine bag ;-))

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great score on those shoes! They add a great burst of color and femininity to the overall look. I used to have a pair of floral printed flats that I just adored. Like these heels, they were such a fun way to infuse a bit of whimsy into a simple look.

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I love them and the price makes me love them more!

      Delete