Wednesday, November 26, 2014

First Holiday Party of the Season.







Tonight is my first official Holiday Party that I have been invited to. It's a Friendsgiving where everyone brings a can to donate to the Los Angeles Homeless Shelter. I decided to throw on this Kenneth Cole Sweater and a skirt since it is warm again here in Los Angeles. I had bought the skirt when I saw Atlantic Pacific wearing something similar and I tried resembling but with a shiny sweater to bring out some holiday cheer tonight. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Sweater: Kenneth Cole (50% off) Skirt: Arden B (old but similar here, here, and here
Shoes: Zara Bag: Vintage Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

6 comments:

  1. Love the casual chic look! That skirt is amazing.

    xxAlicia
    betweenthepearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great ;]]


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always so so glamorous and elegant :) I don't have any plans for thanksgiving, we don't celebrate that holiday here!

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you Miriam! Where do you live?

      Delete