Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Wish List

The Wish List

The Wish List by christineazniv featuring Royal Apothic beauty products

Since the Holiday's are around the corner I know I am overwhelmed with what to get everyone on my list. I started from what I would preferably want to then what the fiancĂ© might appreciate. There are plenty of cooks, and kids out there who we sometimes forget. If these ideas are not as fun, there is always DinnerLab, a little pricey but sounds intriguing, a secret venue with a secret chef, I'm in! Anyway, hope you enjoy this set and please share any ideas you may have. Also, here is a great option for gift wrapping or if that's out of your budget then there is the good old maps that you can get from any hotel or tourist section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment