Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Black on Rails







Winter Vacation has officially started and the weather can't get any better! My fiancé bought me this shirt for my birthday and it is the most comfortable shirt I have ever owned, it feels like you are in your best pajamas all day! I decided to play it up with this skirt because it's a rarity to see fun shirts with a skirt and sneakers. How would you wear it?

Stay tuned! I was just offered a new amazing job at a local school and as a pay it forward I will be having a giveaway on this blog very soon for a $50 dollar Nordstrom gift card!

Shirt: Rails | Skirt: J.Crew (similar here and here) | Shoes: Kenneth Cole | Bag: Banana Republic (I like this and this) | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

  1. ..so amazing.. ; ))

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete