Thursday, December 18, 2014

Denim and Sparkles

Sparkles

sparkle shoes

Outfit of the day

Work holiday parties are usually not on everyone's to do list for the holiday season and deciding what to wear to one is not easy either! However, since my work has a more relaxed feel to it, I decided to wear some denim and sparkles! I'm huge fan of denim on denim right now and I found these awesome Ivanka Trump heels at Nordstrom Rack for 60 bucks! I had to have them so I bought them and I can't get enough of them! What is your go to staple at the moment?

Shirt: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters (skinny jeans that I bought one size up to make them a more flattering boyfriend jeans), Belt: American Eagle Outfitters (old but I like this one), Shoes: Ivanka Trump (you can purchase the exact one here and here), Bag: Banana Republic (old but I like this one and this one). Necklace: Etsy 

8 comments:

  1. hi girl, great outfit, love the shoes!
    I follow you on bloglovin and on instagram rightnow, follow back?
    also we can follow eachother on GFC , can you link me to yours then I will follow there too.

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi girl, it worked. following you on GFC too :)

      Delete
  2. Love the denim on denim look and the pop of glitter looks so good! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete