Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Cheers!

christmas outfit

holiday gathering



The second holiday party was this past weekend at my sister's house and her decorations plus the bartender made this party the best holiday party of the year. I decided to wear a midi skirt and a simple sheer top to pull together a Parisian chic look, I might not have come close but I loved it! My mother actually helped me make my skirt the night before by cutting an old black dress and sewing it down to a skirt, very simple and those shoes... I barely wear them but they are very comfortable.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

 I would like to apologize on the quality of the photo. We took it with an iPhone and well I really tried editing it to make it at a better quality and this is was what I got. 

Skirt: DIY home sewn (similar here and here). Top: Tildon (sold out but similar here, here, and here), Shoes: Banana Republic Necklace: J.Crew

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Maybe we can follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing pics; ))

    kisses from Poland ; **;-))


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful fireplace! you look so chic! love the length of the skirt!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect holiday outfit and your home is beautiful!

    www.wearitforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a perfect little silhouette! I love the look, not to mention the cozy setting. :)

    -Cammila
    http://dresseduplikealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how feminine this look is! Your sister's home looks beautiful, too!

    XX,
    S. Roderick
    www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous look, very classy. like this outfit alot! :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great skirt! Love your fireplace!

    <a href="http://www.eatpraywearlove.com”>Eat Pray Wear Love</a>

    ReplyDelete