Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pencil Skirt and Crop Top

outfitoftheday


pencil skirt

teen vogue

teenvogue

Sometimes I get stuck with what I want to wear and have an urge to dress a little sexy with a little sophistication. On Friday night I decided to pull together this outfit that I have seen been played around in different variations so I put together my little version. The pencil skirt and crop top is out of my usually but sometimes it's fun stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new. What do you think?

Skirt: Zara (similar here), Top: H&M (similar here and here), Shoes: Zara, Bag: Vintage,
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

6 comments:

  1. awesome. . :-)


    xoxo


    kisses from Poland :*

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a feminine look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stylish!!

    Rosa

    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me if you follow me)
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the easy elegance of this look. Classy, chic, perfect. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! Lovely skirt! Check out my latest Classic Holiday Makeup and Outfit blog post.

    Happy holidays!

    xoxo,
    Mary

    http://marypolka.com/

    ReplyDelete