Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Rainy Days

Rainy Day outfit



Red plaid dress, $89 / H M marled cardigan, $39 / MANGO red coat, $75 / Hunter shining boots, $140 / Cream pearl necklace / Leighton animal print umbrella / Ombre sunglasses / H M thin brown belt, $20 / NARS Cosmetics lips makeup, $31 / Nars cosmetic

It barely ever rains in Los Angeles and now that we are headed towards the "Storm" of the century, I have realized that I do not own any proper rain gear. I know the weather does not drop too low here when it rains so I figured this outfit would be perfect. Everything on this list is below one hundred dollars, (except for Hunter Boots) however with a little research and digging (Nordstrom Rack), you can find them for a much more reasonable price. 

15 comments:

  1. awesome coat ;]]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think every girl needs the classic trench coat

      Delete
  2. That dress is beautiful. Love the style. Very cute outfit :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I tried pulling it off when it rained but being a teacher I couldn't get myself to wear it to work.

      Delete
  3. What? No rain gear? Wish I could say the same. It's like this post was directed at me. Here in NYC it's dark, cold & rainy. This morning I pulled out my quilted jacket and Hunter Boots and shoved in the liners. However, if I wanna be as cute as you, I need to get myself a new trench. You look absolutely adorable.

    www.stylegonerogue.com
    Instagram: koshercoco

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be so chic!! Want some rain, too!!! :)

    Rosa

    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this rainy day outfit!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That boots are great! Lovely post :) I followed you on Instagram

    xo,

    Mary

    http://marypolka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely rainy day look. Love those sunglasses

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Definitely perfect for the stormy weather we just had!

    XX,
    S. Roderick
    www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with those red Hunters!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete