Friday, December 26, 2014

The Holidays!

tiffanys




chicwish


happiness

The Holidays! How I love them! Especially Christmas and New Years Eve! Every year we go to my sisters and have a great big dinner and Santa brings toys for the kids. Every year I tell myself I will wear an elegant skirt and end up in a dress but not this year, nope! I finally wore this beautiful skirt for the holidays and I loved it! 


outfit

I am grateful for so many things this year from getting engaged, starting a new job, and much much more, that the giveaway I will be hosting will start this weekend and end when I get back from my trip. I know I would love a $50 dollar gift card to Nordstrom! Stay tuned...

Skirt: Chicwish | Top: Tildon (sold out but similar here and here) | Shoes: Banana Republic


11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Christine... you look like a princess! Absolutely jaw dropping stunning. Love everything about your outfit. Congratulations on your engagement. Sounds like you had a heck of a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine look ; _)

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, so i followed you, i hope you will follow back :)

    Margiessims.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt really is gorgeous, love the color too!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful holiday! You look beautiful!! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete