Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years To You, You, and You!

zara

what i wore

New Years

Sorry for the no posts lately but I have been in D.C visiting my fiancé's family and the weather has been unseasonably warm. I was finally able to bundle up and enjoy one freezing cold day! I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and I do hope that 2015 only brings you happiness, love, and luck! Happy New Years to YOU, YOU, and YOU!!!!

Stay Tuned! I will post the winner on my instagram later today!!!! 

Sweater: Banana Republic | Scarf: Zara (sold out but I like this one) | Boots: Nine West (old but this and this are nice) | Riding Pants: J.Crew | Bag: Old but this one is nice | Socks: T.J Maxx  | 
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

6 comments:

  1. so cute... ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for a marvellous 2015:)
    Καλή Χρονιά!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a Happy 2015!! May all your dreams come true!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com - new posts!

    ReplyDelete