Friday, February 20, 2015

1 Bag 3 Different Styles

under1sky

francescas


bucket bag


almost famous

bag

christine azniv

Sorry for all the photos! But! I got this beautiful bag from UnderOneSky and I had a million and 1 ways to dress it up! I can't wait until summer to make it a staple to my wardrobe and it's reversible. At first, I dressed it with my white jeans and a jeans jacket, then swapped the jacket for a poncho (yes you read that correctly), and finally with a pair of overall shorts. The weather here is warm so taking out the camera and having fun was not a worry, though I am camera shy.


Outfit 1 and 2: 
Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here) | Jacket: Forever 21 | Poncho: Venice Boardwalk | 
Top: Target |  Shoes: Converse | 
Scarf: Old | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Bag: c/o Under One Sky, but by Francescas

Outfit 3: 
Overalls: Express (old but similar here) | Shirt: Target | Shoes: Keds
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Bag: c/o Under One Sky, but by Francescas.

No comments:

Post a Comment