Monday, February 9, 2015

Casual Weekend Wear


jcrew hola shirt

outfitoftheday

kenneth cole shoes

what i wore

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was able to have a casual weekend wear (no fancy events) and look for venues in Los Angeles for my bridal shower. If you know of any venues please let me know. The weather here could not make up it's mind so I was not sure if I should bundle up or not, L.A you are so unpredictable! What did you do this weekend?

Jacket: Forever 21 | Shirt: J.Crew (old but similar here) | Scarf: Louis Vuitton
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (TJ Maxx) | Bag: Banana Republic (similar here) Shoes: Kenneth Cole |
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Watch: Swatch (Andy Warhol MOMA special)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Christine congrats for your wedding......loved this casual chic look.....happy V day

    Anie
    http://progressivepanache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete