Monday, February 23, 2015

Classic Chanel and Rails

Rails

Teenvogue


Rails Hunter


outfit of the day


Happy Monday Everyone! Today I wanted to share an outfit that I plan on wearing on repeat this Spring. I have always been the girl who has worn the oversized sweater or shirt on slim fitting jeans or skirts and since I learned about Rails, the shirt gives you that look with a fitting cut.

This past weekend I had a few events around town and all I wanted was a pair of distressed black jeans. I went all around town looking for the right pair and I could not find a single decent pair. I ended up coming home and grabbing my Genetic jeans that someone had spilled bleach on and I tried giving it the distressed look to hide it and I think I did ok. These jeans are the only pair of jeans I have spent money on and the comfort and look was worth it, they’re the only pair that has lasted me over 5 years. I decided to pair the jeans with my rails shirt and simple black heels giving it an effortless chic look. Plus, I was able to finally wear a scarf since it started to rain here in Los Angeles.

I always like the opportunity to try new styles and products and you never know what works with you until you try it out. Well, luckily there are sites dedicated to purchasing items you have always eyed and for less than you would buy at the store. You can look for items similar to my outfits or other bloggers outfits on www.westegg.co/b/Zcff and you can use the code wearwestegg to receive 10% off your purchase at checkout. 


Top: Rails | Jeans: Genetic | Heels: Zara | Scarf: Nordstrom | Bag: CHANEL
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

5 comments: