Sunday, February 1, 2015

J.Crew and Wedding Errands

clutch

wedding
packages and bowsheadpiece



black on black

Hello Weekend! I have not been blogging for awhile and I apologize, my new job and me catching the flu just knocked me out! Since today was my first real weekend in a long time, I decided to go veil shopping and I took my lovely new hairpiece with me. When I received it in the mail I was not expecting it to be so pretty and I just jumped up with joy! BB World Bridal is giving 30% off when you purchase a headpiece and type in the promo word NEWLYWED. I unfortunately could not take any pictures at the bridal store but it looked so elegant with my veil.

Sweater: J.Crew | Blouse: Forever 21 | Jeans: 7 for Mankind (TJ Maxx) | Flats: Tory Burch | Clutch: J.Crew | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Necklace: J.Crew (old) | Headpiece: BB World Bridal

1 comment:

  1. awesome pics.. . ;-0)


    xoxo


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete