Thursday, February 26, 2015

Spring Essentials

Spring Essentials



J Crew loose tee / H M white lace top, $23 / American eagle outfitters jacket / J.Crew j crew jeans / Christian Louboutin red sole shoes / Converse canvas sneaker, $98 / Tory Burch pink handbag / House of Harlow 1960 medallion necklace / Olivia Burton rose gold watch, $110 / New Era navy blue hat, $28 / Monki sunglasses, $11 / Christian Dior glossy lip gloss / Lipstick Queen lipstick

Spring is around the corner and so is an update for our closet. I decided to put together the basic spring essentials that can carry over well into the other seasons without hurting your wallet (except for certain things). Everything I went for can easily be mixed and matched and still make you feel comfortable and girly. What do you think? What is your spring essential?

5 comments:

  1. so nice look ;-))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite pieces are the ones you can mix and match, which is probably why I LOVE this mix! Great picks!

    Shae at www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had to go shopping after I made it!

      Delete
  3. These are such nice pieces! They remind me so much of spring, I need the weather to warm up so badly! Thank you for sharing :)

    xo, Dolce // http://www.mydailysweet.com/
    Leave me a comment; I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete