Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wedding Errands in the Rain

iconic jcrew coat

wedding errands

zara heels

teenvogue

I love looking at photos of what people wore at NYFW or opening a magazine and going through the articles and trying to find outfit inspirations. On this particular rainy day, I finally decided to take care of my wedding cards that I have been avoiding and as a treat to myself I dressed up for the occasion. I have always loved those iconic coats that I see in movies and pictures so I snagged this one from J.Crew with my additional teacher discount, one of my favorites that I barely get to use. I just paired it up with my jeans and denim top that have become such a regular on this blog. 
What's your go to closet staple?

Coat: J.Crew | Shirt: Forever 21 | Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Heels: Zara (on sale for $22.95 right now)  | Bag: YSL | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

8 comments:

  1. There are few combinations I like better than tan and denim. Great look!

    Shae at www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your look is really chic. I love how you incorporate everything. Well Im beginning to miss the rain because here is very hot. hahaha wanna follow each other? just let me know =) new post on my blog
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete