Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Ladies Daily Essentials

How to be a parisian girl

Happy Thursday Everyone! Lately, I have been noticing that many females have dropped the classic look and have opted for a more relaxed look, even when out to bars. I have nothing against this look at all, I would jump for the opportunity to wear my chucks but I do think that every single woman should have the basic necessities or staples in their closet to make them feel glamourous. A night out with your girlfriends might not have to be all dressed up but I think a pair of high heels is a must in every closet and I'm sure your significant other would appreciate it if one day you threw on a pair and said let's go dancing. 

Another must is lipstick and this is something that I also need to work on, I put it on in the morning and by the time I sip my first coffee, well it's already gone and that's that. Every girl needs to be well read and a well read girl always looks great in a fabulous necklace, I personally prefer pearls. And we cannot forget our clutch and phone, nothing more and nothing less. What do you think should be part of a ladies daily essential? I would love pointers. 

3 comments: