Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Pop Of Color

lablogger

outfitoftheday

chucks


fashion blogger

We have officially made it to Thursday and I can officially admit that my own challenge of taking photos outside of my house has failed. I was determined and I have thought about numerous different places but I'm just too shy. This was an outfit I threw on for work today since we have been testing non stop and I liked it since it's comfortable and yet work appropriate (at least for me it is). I feel like the scarf gave it the pop of color that it needed and it brightened up the entire outfit. What do you think? Those sunglasses though, not sure where they were from but my eyes looked so tired after work and I couldn't find my regular pair so I grabbed these, hopefully I'll find my real ones soon.

Jeans: Levi's | Top: Zara (old, similar here) | Shoes: Chuck Taylors | Scarf: Nordstrom
Bag: Zara (similar here and here) | Sunglasses: I think Venice boardwalk. 

2 comments:

  1. Love these jeans, and love the pop of color!

    Shae at www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete