Friday, March 27, 2015

Addicted to Denim

chucks

addicted to denim

It's Friday and my New Orleans trip is now less than a week away! Any recommendations? Lately, I have been addicted to denim and I just can't get enough. When I met my fiancĂ© I would never wear jeans or anything that was denim material and now it's what I tend to go for, I'm just addicted to denim. This was an outfit I wore when we went to go grab drinks with his coworkers and since the weather has been in the 90's here I figured a jersey dress and chucks would do for a warm night in L.A. What is your addiction at the moment? 

Dress: H&M | Top: Forever 21 | Shoes: Chuck Taylors | Bag: Banana Republic (similar here) | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (sold out, but I found the exact pair at Nordstrom for $68 here)

1 comment:

  1. I love how simple but chic this outfit is. For the best poboys in New Orleans you should go to Parkway Bakery. I hope you have a great time.

    Alicia
    Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete