Monday, March 23, 2015

Bachelorette Weekend

angl dress

bachelorette weekend

maxi dress

outfitoftheday

My bachelorette weekend was this past weekend in Vegas and I cannot complain! We hit the road around 1 and got there around 5 and were ready to celebrate! On our way, we stopped for breaks and my friend Tamar (a great lifestyle blogger) said that we should take a blog photo here and we did! We were in the middle of no where and we grabbed our iPhones and snapped away! I will say that this is probably my favorite shoot yet. 

I bought this dress years ago from Angl and I was always too embarrassed to wear it, I would wear a bikini under the dress and tie a jacket around it to cover the top part until recently when I decided to wear the dress the way it's supposed to be worn. I think it's great for summer and pretty comfortable, and the bag I usually walk around with when wearing this dress is my typical big tote from Zara, my usual go to bag. What do you think? Too much skin or just right?

Dress: Angl (old but similar here) | Shoes: Aldo (similar here)  | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

5 comments:

  1. so pretty ;-)



    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Love your beautiful look with this pretty dress. And nice shots! Awesome place.
    You really have a beautiful blog. Would u like to follow each other? Just let me know.
    xoxo, Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete