Friday, March 6, 2015

Bridal Shower Dress

outfitoftheday


teenvogue


Good Morning! It's finally Friday and the last time I was ever this excited for Friday was last Friday! Yay! Any plans? I did a trial run for my bridal shower dress and for some reason I'm feeling very red, must be all the love(cheesy I know) but I am just loving the color. I bought this dress from Zara awhile back and when I went to go look up the link, I saw the price and yes it depressed me but the price is amazing! What do you think of this out for a bridal shower? Is it a little to Audrey Hepburn? A little to dress up? Or just right? Any insight will help!

Dress: Zara | Shoes: Zara | Clutch: Vintage | Necklace: Alexis | Earrings: T.J Maxx (similar here) | 
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

  1. awesome!! ;-)

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beautiful bridal shower dresses. My bridal shower party is being arranged at one of elegant Los Angeles event venues and I am looking for unique dress for this party. Hope this information will help me in finding one of best venue.

    ReplyDelete