Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Casual Errands

running errands
stripes
jcrew
casual sundays
teen vogue

Hello World! How are you? These photos were sitting in my draft box for a few days before I decided to post them. I had worn this outfit on a causal Sunday while I sat back and did some report writing for work and finished up most of my bridal shower cards. This sweater is one of my favorites but I rarely reach for it in my closet since it has more of a boxy fit, it only looks good with certain wardrobe pieces but so comfortable. What would you recommend to wear around town while trying to be chic, casual, and comfortable?

Sweater: Banana Republic (old, similar here) | Shorts: H&M | Shoes: Kenneth Cole |
Bag: Zara (old, similar here and I love THIS one) | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment