Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dressing for the Occassion.

graffiti and fashion

outfitoftheday

teenvogue

It finally rained again in Los Angeles and I was able to pul out these boots for the second time! I was so excited that I dressed up for the occasion, why should't I? I even decided to leave the house and take a photo somewhere else, a different scenery for once and hopefully from now on. I told myself that starting March, I will not only start taking photos outside of my house (hopefully I follow through) but I will also start dedicating a segment once a month called "Where to L.A" where I talk about fun places to visit or see while you are in town. I am welcome to take any recommendations. Do you have a place in mind?

Parka: Zara (old but similar here) | Top: Target | Skirt: Zara (similar here) | Rain Boots: Hunters
Bag: Zara (similar here and here | Jewelry: Alexis | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs 


2 comments:

  1. fine look ; -)

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt and boot combo. You look so cute!

    xx Alicia
    Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete