Monday, March 16, 2015

Missing New York


teen vogue

los angeles blogger

outfitshare

Good Morning! I can't believe that it is the week of my bachelorette and I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Eek! How are you doing? I bought this cap (which makes me miss New York every single time I look at it) last year I think and today was the first time I ever wore it. I realized that after I made my little spring essentials wish list a few posts back, that I can copy the casual outfit since I have majority of the items. This was the outcome and I loved it, so comfortable and it hid my flat hair, why did I never wear it before? What do you think? Yay or nay for the cap?

Shirt: J.Crew (old but similar here) | Jeans: American Eagle | Parka/Poncho: Zara (old, similar here) |
Cap: New York (similar here) | Shoes: Kenneth Cole | Bag: Zara (similar here and here) | 
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

4 comments:

  1. Classic look. Love baseball hats for spring.

    Shae at www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual look. Love the classy-sporty combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine bag : ]


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete