Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tied at the Waist


lablogger

jcrew

This outfit was sitting in my drafts and I was debating if I should post it because it is one of my favorites but I don't think it came out that great in the photo. I had decided to wear this to run simple errands around town and since it has been exceptionally warm here, I thought a light cardigan would help, I was wrong. Not sure how you guys feel about it  but I tend t always tie my cardigans around the waist to extenuate my waist, I tend to do this for dresses that I add a button down to give an illusion of a skirt, or when I wear high waisted skirts, I think you should try it out and let me know what you think.

Cardigan: J.Crew | Skirt: Zara (similar here) | Tank top: Target | Shoes: Tory Burch
Tote: Zara (similar here and here) | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

  1. so pretty pics; >


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete