Thursday, April 23, 2015

40% off Sale on Piperlime website!!!

Please bare with me for the next month as I won't be posting as much because of my wedding being only a month away! I will try my best but I promise that after my wedding, I will be back and blogging more than before! However, until my next outfit post, I came across an amazing sale on Piperlime.com! To be honest, I have never shopped on this website but I have shopped on their sister websites like Banana Republic and Gap, so I assume it's the same fit.

$35 after the discount

$30 after the discount

Here are two items that I added to my cart already and I'll probably head back and check out the shoes, bags, and anything else! Don't forget to type in the code saleonsale when you check out! Have fun shopping!!! Oh, FYI! I just found out that the site will be closing down at the end of April so everything is final sale. Here is the website.... Happy shopping!

*sorry for the blurry photos but it is how it saved from the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment