Thursday, April 2, 2015

Black and White

outfitoftheday
teenvogue


zara

And I'm off to New Orleans! Today I sent out the majority of my wedding invitations and I will send out the rest when I get back from my sister trip. The days are getting closer and I am so nervous that I forgot something and I won't know until the day of, this is what happens when you are a last minute planner. Anyway, I had some errands to run around town and when I was asked to join for dinner, luckily I had heels in the car and within seconds my boring black and white outfit fit perfectly for an evening out with friends. Key Lesson... Always keep a pair of heels in the car. 

Hopefully I get to blog from New Orleans, fingers crossed!

Jacket: From a boutique but similar here | Pants: Gap | Shirt: Gap | Hat: Target (similar here) | 
Shoes: Zara | Clutch:  J.Crew makeup bag used as a clutch (I like this one) | 
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (sold out but for cheaper at Nordstrom)

1 comment:

  1. so nice pics= ]


    xoxo


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete