Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ironed out

NORDSTROM

concrete runway

white denim

blogger

After a long March on Friday for the Armenian Genocide and a 3 day cruise ship to Ensenda, I went to work and it was not easy. I had bought this shirt when I was in New Orleans and I decided to wear it coming off the ship with my big floppy hat (not pictured) and my sunglasses, yes a little dramatic but I loved every minute of it! Looking at this photo, the entire look looks like it needs to be ironed out but after a long day I was in no mood of changing, ironing, and re-wearing this outfit, but I think it still looks good. What do you think?

Shirt: H&M | Jeans: D-ID Denim | Bag: Zara (old) | 
Sunglasses: Marc by March Jacobs | Shoes: Aldo (old but similar and half the price here)

1 comment:

  1. awesome look ;-))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete