Friday, April 17, 2015

Not Liking This Trend

zara

ysl clutch

teenvogue

whatiwore

Happy Friday! I decided to try this crop top sweater trend over the boyfriend dress shirt because it was on sale and it was a good deal but this look isn't for me, I'm sorry. I love how it looks on other people but for some reason I feel like on me it looked more like a shrunken sweater over an oversized shirt, am I wrong? I had decided to wear it to work but as you can see from my face that it wasn't a good idea. What do you guys think? 

Top: Banana Republic | Jeans: Nordstrom | Heels: Zara | Clutch: YSL (vintage) |
 Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (sold out everywhere)

2 comments:

  1. awesome photos ; -)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, well I think you look perfectly chic, but I know what it feels like when you just aren't feeling a look on yourself. Your own opinion is the one that matters most. :)
    -Cammila
    http://dresseduplikealady.com

    ReplyDelete