Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Break

malibu

starbucks

outfitoftheday

Hello Friends! I wanted to start off by apologizing for not blogging for almost an entire week, I am so sorry. Since my work is on spring break, I decided to tackle most of my wedding stuff so that I won't be as stressed once I work starts and once I get back from New Orleans. I had these photos sitting in my computer from this past weekend when I took my parents to Malibu, this was taken behind the Urban Outfitters near where my fiancĂ© proposed actually. This area has cute little picnic tables, a campfire, a tent, and a hammock to lay in, such a cute little hidden area. 

Jacket: Adidas (mine is a kids large, much cheaper) | Shirt: Target | Shorts: American Eagle |
 Shoes: Kenneth Cole | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (sold out but for sale here)

No comments:

Post a Comment