Monday, April 13, 2015

White and Neon


outfit of the day

white and neon

teenvogue

white and neon

Neon yellow seems to be the new it color for spring but it has been my go to color for years. I think it is such a great statement color for simple outfits. I had found these shoes and I bought them without any hesitation, I just thought I could wear them with a white dress on the day of my rehearsal to add a little spark, a little fun (I still don't have that dress that I'm picturing in my mind). However, until that day I figured I would have to break them in so I wore them out and I loved how comfortable they were and how it brought together my entire outfit, I felt like I was channeling my inner chic side. White and Neon, I think it goes. What do you think? 

Sorry again for the little blog posts but please bare with me for these next few weeks. The wedding is only 5 weeks away and I'm trying very hard to balance a full plate at work and a separate full plate at home. I will take any advice that you can give me so that I don't drive myself crazy.

Sweater: Banana Republic | Jeans: D-ID Denim | Clutch: J.Crew (similar here) | 


5 comments:

  1. fine look ; -)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the pop of bright yellow!

    Shae @ Current Habits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following, and I follow you back. :)

    P&P style ❤ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete