Thursday, May 28, 2015

I'm Married!!!

I'm Married

Wedding Dress

Flowers

Black Market

WeddingBliss

Hello Blog World! As Monica yells it out in FRIENDS, I am yelling it out to the world... I'm Married!!! And I'm married to my best friend and the one guy who understands my jokes when others stare at me with a blank face. I'm married to the one guy who has stood by my side when things were not at their easiest, when life was not expected to go as it was, and the guy who served in the Marines for 10 years. He has made me a better person and I can't thank him enough.

My wedding was better than I anticipated and if I can do it again, I would. The morning was a little stressful to say the least but once the door opened and I saw him, everything that had been stressing me out disappeared. My dad was able to walk me down the aisle, (something I have not opened up about but he has dementia/alzheimer's, and it has not been easy on the family), this was such a great feeling for me. Once that was done, we took our photos at Black Market Liquor Bar, these are from the side of the bar, and once we got to the reception, I changed my shoes to chucks and we did not stop dancing until I passed out (yes, that really happened. Remember to eat because I never did that day and well my body gave out). The speeches were great, my mother's was out of this world, and the guests I hope, had a great time because I know that Hovig and I did. 

The one thing I regret however, is that I had recorded my dad giving me marriage advice and no one was able to hear because of all the people talking. I will add it to this blog and if you are Armenian then you will understand, it means the world to me and it is something I will always have to treasure.







I will be back to blogging regularly after June 6. Thanks for being patient!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment