Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day

jcrew

mother's day

dress

la blogger


Hello Everyone! I have stepped out of my wedding planning and finally decided to make a blogpost, well I actually just asked the Mr. Marine to take my photo since I was dressed up for Mother's Day and thought, why not, it's been awhile. 

I recently realized that I have barely shopped for myself this past couple of months. I did purchase gorgeous shoes for my wedding but I have not gone shopping for leisure. I figured since I'm moving and I have all these clothes, why not start recycling/upcycle them and incorporate them in my wardrobe. Some of the stuff I found were just horrible but I think with a creative mind, I might be able to pull some stuff together or at least try, and yes with the horrible stuff too. 

This dress was one that I had forgotten about and when I wore it without the jacket, it didn't look good (I think I bought a petite size by accident since it sits at an awkward above the knee length) so I added the jacket and I think it actually came out nice. What do you think? Maybe next time I can wear another skirt over it and make it more of a top? Maybe?

Dress: J.Crew (old, but I like this one) | Cardigan: J.Crew | Flats: Tory Burch | 
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

  1. so nice!! = ]



    xoxo

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete