Thursday, June 11, 2015

A New Puppy!!!

gladiator sandals

golden retriever

so cute

hm black dress

la blogger

Dress: H&M // Shoes: Loehemanns // Bag: Under One Sky // Sunglasses: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Headpiece: Nordstrom Rack

Hola! Sorry for all the puppy photos but isn't he just precious! My niece got a new puppy for her 10th birthday and graduation and he is the cutest thing! She trips over himself when he's running and falls over when he's scratching himself, way too cute! I want one!

I still have not cut my hair, my hairstylist wasn't able to take me in yesterday so we rescheduled for Friday, oh boy am I nervous but it will grow back. Oh and those shoes I'm wearing, are over 3 years old, I bought them from Loehemanns when they were not even considering closing down and I finally decided to wear them, not too bad,

No comments:

Post a Comment