Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's Finally Getting Warmer

Pleated Skirt

Skirt: Nordstrom // Shirt: Gap // Shoes: Target // Clutch: J.Crew
Sunglasses: Marc By Marc Jacobs 

The weather is finally getting warmer and I start wearing my summer clothes again! I had my mom take this photo early this morning and out of the 50 she took, this is the only one with my entire body in it, I guess it's back to the tri-pod. Almost everything that I am wearing is pretty old but I recently came across this same skirt at H&M (I could not find the green one online but I saw it in the store) and the price was not too bad. It's simple, it's fun, and you can either dress it up dress it down like I did. What do you think? I tried finding one from my bachelorette where I dressed it up but I couldn't find a decent one. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit, love the bag

    - www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome
    !!
    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete