Friday, June 12, 2015

It's Friday!!!

forever 21

la blogger

banana republic

target flats

Top: Forever 21 Kids // Skirt: Zara // Shoes: Target // Bag: Banana Republic //
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

It's Friday! That doesn't mean much to me since I'm on summer break but I do have girls night tonight! Today I officially cut my hair at 2pm today and I'm still nervous but I think I'm ready. So yesterday I walked down the boulevard near my new place and I came across a lot of little cute little shops. I can't wait until my bike is fixed so that I can ride down the boulevard and feel like I'm in the city. And, I can even ride my bike to the farmer's market on Sunday's and make yummy food! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Very once look!

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete