Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Leaning Up Against A Car

VW

High waisted skirt

strike a pose

Skirt: French Connection // Top: H&M // Shoes: Keds // Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Leaning up against a car and this particular car is too beautiful for words! I would want one please but in silverfish gray, I only wish. 
My friends and I decided to start a fashion instagram where opposites attract. We have our own style, our own personality, and when we get together we cause a commotion. Three girls, Three different styles, all on one instagram, check it out... it's called loveandnothin. You can also see the same outfits and more on my instagram concreterunwayla. Let me know what you think down below!!!

1 comment:

  1. so amazing ; >>


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete