Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Malibu For The Day

ootd

mlaibu

outfitoftheday

whatimwearing

Shorts: H&M // Top: Banana Republic // Shoes: Keds // Bag: Under One Sky //
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Hello Fellow Readers! How are you? Guess what I'll be doing today??? I'm chopping off my hair and I don't want to but it's time. I hope it looks good! So we took these photos this past weekend when my husband and I decided to head to Malibu for the day. The weather was so unbearable in the valley but windy and chilly at the beach. I decided to wear this old top that has been hanging in my closet since the 90's. I never got the urge to throw it out and now here I am almost 20 years later, wearing it again. 



1 comment:

  1. awesome pics; >>


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete