Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The All White Ensemble

white jeans

outfit of the day

dress to impress

Sweater: Banana Republic // Jeans: D-ID Denim // Shoes: Tory Burch //
 Belt: American Eagle Outfitters // Bag: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Marc By Marc Jacobs

Good Morning! I am now back to blogging since the wedding festivities is done and I'm officially on summer break, couldn't be happier. I started off my vacation by wearing this all white ensemble to my niece's graduation and matched it with flats. I've worn this outfit before and I think this was the last time since red wine was spilled all over my outfit, I tried washing it out but it wasn't enough. Oh well, time to go shopping! 

Moving on... I have started thinking about where this blog is headed and what I should be doing with it. I'm stuck, I feel like I've reached a wall and I can't knock it down. I look at other blogs and I feel like they found their look so fast but with me, I feel like I'm still exploring and I'm just a lost person in the blog world. I had so may ideas when I first started and with the wedding nothing happened, hopefully this summer I will find my niche and knock down that wall. 

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. so fine pics; >>

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice casual look!

    http://beautyfollower.blgospot.gr

    ReplyDelete