Friday, June 26, 2015

Zara Jumpsuit and Art Exhibits

lacma

jumpsuit

art  exhibit

zara

model behavior

Jumpsuit: Zara // Shoes: Zara // Clutch: J.Crew

Happy Friday!!! I cannot tell you how long I have been looking for a jumpsuit and I finally found one at Zara. This Zara jumpsuit is a little hard to put on and take off but I love the way it fits. I added a white belt just to bring in the waist and I played around with it wearing other belts, all worked great, it even looked good without a belt. Anyway! I wore it to a price exhibit at LACMA and I couldn't help but feel sexy and classy at the same time. I wonder when the next event will come up for me to wear it again. I just LOVE this Zara jumpsuit, LOVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. so sweet ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome jumpsuit!

    Have a lovely weekend :)
    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete