Monday, July 20, 2015

Bicycle Clutch

french connection

fashion blogger

outfit of the day

fashion

what to wear

Shirt: Kaitlyn // Skirt: French Connection // Clutch: DIY, made it at home // Shoes: Keds // Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Bracelets: J.Crew

Good Morning! I want to apologize for not blogging as much as I had promised a few weeks back but so much has been happening that I've put blogging on the side. I finally decided to hand my iPhone to my husband and asked him to take photos (my real camera is sitting in the closet collecting dust), I can't just stop blogging. This outfit was my Sunday errand running ones and I grabbed one of my favorite clutches that I made, and headed out the door. From the outside this bicycle clutch looks well put together but inside is a mess, oops. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your jeans mini skirt <3

    nophienicko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete