Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sumer Vacation is OFFICIALLY OVER...

make tacos not war

cuba hat


chuck taylors

peace not war

Top: GAP / Shorts: H&M / Bag: Zara / Shoes: Chuck Taylors / Sunglasses: Nordstrom / Hat: Cuba

Summer vacation is officially over and I am sitting behind my work desk staring at piles and piles of paperwork. Students are screaming and teachers look well rested for now, let's see how long that will last. Well, this past weekend my friend took me to a Taco Bar where they hand you popsicles to put in your beer, sounds strange but it's pretty good. As we waited for our turn, we took this photo of me under this sign, hence the peace sign. Am I pulling it off? I had just gotten back from Cuba and while my husband was at work I thought a nice catch up with the girls would be fun, and it was! We started an instagram together that you guys should check out, it's called loveandnothin, pretty similar to my instagram but it's three girls with three different styles. Just a little fun side project! 

1 comment: